We are Blue Glacier d.o.o., Miroslava Milića 1, 10 000 Zagreb – Croatia
Site is worldcatfinder.com
You are a visitor to our Site
Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them before you start using the World Cat Finder website. By using the World Cat Finder website, you indicate that you accept these Terms and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these Terms please do not use the World Cat Finder website.
If you apply to become a Registered User you will be asked to click “Accept” in order to accept these Terms. If you refuse to do so, you will not be able to become a Registered User. If you have refused to click "Accept" but continued to use the World Cat Finder website as a visitor - your continued use of the World Cat Finder website will indicate acceptance of these Terms.
This page is meant to form the basis of the relationship and agreement between you and us and you agree to be bound by what it says.
There are some definitions at the bottom of the page.
Your Promises To Us
You warrant and agree that:
- you have the right to make this Agreement with us and that you are over the age of 18 years;
- you will have only one Account registered on our World Cat Finder website;
- all of the information you give to us when you open an Account is true, accurate, and
- complete and that you are not opening the Account for anyone else ;
- if you have a username/breeder name on the Site, that name will not be offensive, suggest
- that you are someone else or that you represent a trade or brand name; suggest that you are a private advertiser;
- if you registered as a breeder, you agree that we may insist that you change your username if we think it breaks the previous term;
- if you follow any links we have on the Site, you will read the T&Cs on the sites we link you to;
- you won’t use robots, spiders, scrapers, or similar things on our Site;
- you won’t try to get around any things we put on the Site to stop or limit access to parts of it;
- you won’t do anything that might cause our Site or System to crash;
- you won’t steal, borrow, copy or otherwise obtain the Site or any part of it for use in any other site or application;
- you won’t try to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any programs we use in connection with this Site, its System, or the services it offers;
- you won’t copy, imitate, or use the trademarks and/or designs and/or layout or anything else which would usually amount to intellectual property and which we own.
- you don’t have the right to copy or use any of the information or intellectual property on the Site, other than to use the Site unless we give that right to you;
- either we or our affiliates own all of the information and intellectual property on the Site;
- we have no means of assessing the ownership of any Content uploaded to the Site by Users and make no warranties that those posting that Content has the right to do so – if you believe that your Intellectual Property Rights have been breached in any way, let us know and we will remove any material which breaches those rights;
- we will have no rights in any Content you store in our System other than the rights contained in these T&Cs and you will indemnify us against all liabilities which arise as a result of your posting any material to the Site.
Read the whole Linking policy here.
You warrant and agree:
- that you have a relevant license issued by the Local Authority to enable you to carry on your business and will provide complete and accurate information relating to that license in your Account details;
- that the details you enter in your Account are complete and accurate in all respects;
- that you do not operate a pet shop or are in any way associated or connected with a pet shop if you are advertising cats for sale.
Our Ad Posting Rules
You warrant and agree that you will comply with the following conditions when posting any advert on the World Cat Finder website:
- pets/cats/kittens must be at least 8 weeks of age before they leave their mother;
- adverts must be posted in the correct category and disclose their full breed.
- photos must be of the actual cat you wish to sell and not one from the internet or elsewhere.
- If advertising a litter of kittens, you must also upload photos of their mum and dad (if possible);
- if you are breeding and advertising cats for sale and require a cat breeding license from your local council, you need to be registered as a licensed breeder on the site, and provide us with a copy of your license. If we suspect you need to be licensed and haven’t provided your license details, we reserve the right to decline your adverts and we may report this to your local authority;
- any cats you advertise must be owned by you personally. If you are advertising a litter of kittens, they must be owned and must have been bred by you personally. We do not allow the advertising of litters of kittens that you have bought from the third party for the purpose of selling;
- pet shop license holders are not permitted to advertise kittens for sale, unless you also hold a valid breeding license and that you have bred the cats by yourself;
- do not advertise pets as gifts or presents, e.g. for Christmas, Easter, or Valentine’s Day;
- we do not accept adverts for “designer” cats and we will remove any advertisement which contains descriptions including words such as "Micro", "Teacup" (or any variation of), "Miniature" (unless referring to a miniature pedigree breed), "Designer" or any other similar expressions;
- you will clearly state whether you are using the services we offer as a buyer, breeder, or adoption agency;
- you will not offer cats for sale for intending them to be used as food;
- you must be able to show all kittens to any prospective buyer with their mother and their father (if possible);
- you have to clearly identify all health and welfare issues associated with any cat you wish to sell;
- we do not accept adverts for any wild-caught animals;
- we do not allow adverts for pets which offer delivery or any courier service;
- all cats for selling/adopting must be available for viewing at your home or place of business;
- we do not allow anyone under the age of 18 to advertise cats for sale, adoption, or mating on the website. Also, we do not allow anyone under the age of 18 to use the website to contact an advertiser. If you are advertising a cat via the World Cat Finder website, you must ensure anyone adopting or buying your cat is at least 18 years of age;
- we reserve the right to decline any adverts or ban, close, or suspend any user's account if we suspect you are behaving in an irresponsible way.
If you break any of the rules above, we may end all or any Adverts you have placed with us and close your Account.
If you want to benefit from the Site to its fullest extent and if we ask you to do so, you must create an Account that will contain certain personal details. When you create an Account you promise that:
- all information you submit is complete, accurate, and truthful;
- you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date;
- you must enter the correct Country you live in. We may ask you to verify this information if we decide it is needed;
- you will use only one account to advertise cats you own or breed. For example, you will not create and use multiple accounts under different names and addresses in an attempt to hide the actual number of cats you breed or advertise;
- if we receive complaints regarding your account, you must resolve any issues to both the customers and our own satisfaction;
- you will not share your Account with anyone, or advertise cats on your account on behalf of other people;
- you will keep your Account details confidential and secure;
- you will not give your password and login details to anyone else;
- you will log off when you exit the Account – to prevent unauthorized use by others.
Your Account will be closed by us if you break these T&Cs.
Your Account may be closed by us at any time if we give you notice by email - the last email address you used on your account or the one you last used to communicate with us.
If your Account is closed, for any reason, you will not be entitled to any form of compensation for any loss you might suffer as a result.
If you do anything which we think might be fraud or otherwise criminal in nature, we have the right to report those actions to the Police.
If we ask you to, you must authenticate your email address and your personal details with us and if you change your address at any other time you must tell us and authenticate it again.
If you have not authenticated your current email address with us and/or if it cannot accept emails from us and/or you mark our emails as spam, abusive, or junk then, and in any such event, we may terminate your Account without notice to you.
Contacting an Advertiser
You acknowledge and agree that we are not able to check the truth or accuracy of any statement made by any person advertising on the World Cat Finder website.
You accept that you have the responsibility to verify all statements made and all documentation offered by any advertiser.
You accept and acknowledge that we do not have any means of verifying the honesty of any advertiser and that if you do send money using an online service, we have no responsibility to you if, and when you lose that money.
When using the ‘send a message’ option to contact an advertiser, any details you enter will be forwarded directly to the advertiser so they can contact you directly.
When sending an email to our advertisers through our services, you accept that we cannot guarantee that the email will be delivered successfully. We do have functionality in place to prevent certain emails from being sent through our service. Also, some advertisers' email accounts may mark the emails as spam and therefore may never receive the email to their inbox.
Cancellation by Us
We have the absolute right to cancel any Advert which you place on the Site and/or to cancel your Account:
- with immediate effect and without notice if we know or suspect that you have broken any of these terms and conditions; and
- with immediate effect, if we give you notice to that effect by email to you for any reason we, in our absolute discretion, think fit.
You agree that you are not entitled to any compensation if we choose to cancel an advertisement or your Account, whether with or without a reason.
Privacy & Cookies
We can’t promise that the Site will meet your needs, that it will work properly, that it will be fit for a particular purpose and that it will not infringe the rights of others.
We can’t promise that the Site will work with all systems, that it will be secure, and that all information provided will be accurate.
Any advice given on the Site is general in nature and may not apply to you and/or your circumstances. Unless the advice is given to you as part of a paid-for service we offer on the Site, you must take steps to double-check that that advice is effective for you.
We take all reasonable effort to test material before placing it on the Site. In the very unlikely event of any loss, disruption, or damage caused by material on the Site, we cannot be held responsible for any loss, disruption, or damage to your data or computer system which may occur.
Because we cannot know and understand your personal circumstances, we cannot guarantee that any suggestion in any material we provide will cause any specific outcome, and any and all such material is provided by way of general suggestion only and not in any form of warranty on our part as to any outcome you may achieve.
The only rights you have under these T&Cs are those mentioned within them. If a right is not mentioned then it does not exist.
Problems and Complaints
We do our very best to make sure that you do not experience any problems but if you do, you must tell us straight away.
We will do what we can to resolve the problem about World Cat Finder as quickly as we can and without charge to you if we agree that you have a problem.
If you wish to raise a complaint about us or any other user, please send full details of that complaint to us using this Contact Page. If we agree that your complaint has merit we will, at our option, contact any other user involved, suspend an Advert which has caused an issue and take such other steps as we deem appropriate to resolve the complaint. We do not operate a formal complaints procedure and will deal with all complaints in the manner which we feel is the most reasonable way forward. You have various rights under these Terms and Conditions and at law and nothing in these Terms and Conditions will have any effect on any of your legal rights.
Availability of the Site
We never guarantee that the Site or the System will be available all the time and if it’s not available for any reason you can’t hold us responsible for anything you lose as a result.
We have the right to change the Site and the services it offers, the way it operates, and/or suspend it or stops it at any time.
Limitation of Liability
We have limited resources and cannot guarantee that we will respond to any message you send to us, within a specific timeframe or at all. Whilst we will always do our best to respond to you, we will have no liability if we are unable to do so.
Please bear in mind that we are a platform for the display of cats for selling/adopting and have no facilities for and neither do we offer any vetting service of the advertisers. We have no control over any transaction in which you are involved, neither can we verify the truth of any statements made in an Advert. Before you agree to buy/adopt you need to make sure that the person with whom you are dealing has been open and honest.
You enter into any transaction with any other user of this Site at your own risk.
We do not accept any liability if you are using the services we supply for commercial purposes.
On behalf of us and anyone who works with or for us (as far as we are allowed by law), we deny liability for any losses of all kinds which you incur from using the services we offer, visiting the Site, and using the System.
We will have no liability on the ending of any advertisement you have placed on the Site if either you or we terminate your Account.
If we are found to be liable for any loss you sustain, you accept and agree that our liability is limited to the direct losses you have sustained and will not include any loss to your goodwill, profit, or reputation or any indirect, special, or consequential losses of any nature. Nothing in these T&Cs excludes or restricts our liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on our part.
Links to Other Websites
We don’t control any of the websites we link you to and so we can’t be responsible for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any losses that come out of you using them.
Just because we link to a site does not mean that we endorse or recommend that site.
We can never guarantee that a link will work.
If you find any link we offer to be offensive, please let us know and we will consider removing it.
If you link to any other site using our Site then you understand that separate conditions will apply to those sites and that we have no control over those conditions – so you agree that you will read and understand them before using those sites.
Modifications of These Terms and Conditions & the Site
We’ve already said this, but we need to make it clear that these T&Cs will change from time to time and we don’t have the resources to let all our visitors know about the changes. As a result, you MUST come back to this page to make sure that we haven’t changed the T&Cs and whenever you access the Site, you are confirming to us that you are aware of any changes.
We’ve also got the right to change the Site as and when we want to, but these T&Cs will still apply to any changes we make.
- account means collectively the personal/identifying information and credentials used by Users to access the services on the Site;
- advert means any advertisement placed on the Site;
- content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of the Site;
- the system means the storage system or systems we use in connection with the Site;
- T&Cs means the terms and conditions appearing above;
- user means any person, firm or company using the Site for any purpose.
For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions, the buyer is a visitor to these pages, an adult person, who completes the electronic order, sends it to the seller and makes payment by general payment slip or PayPal. Through the webshop, the buyer is enabled to buy all products that are on the World Cat Finder webshop. The buyer can be any person that is over 18 years old. Pursuant to Article 43 of the Consumer Protection Act, a contract on behalf of and for the account of a minor or a completely incapacitated person may be concluded only by their legal representatives, or partially capable persons may conclude a contract only with the consent of their legal representative. By accepting the General Terms and Conditions, the buyer declares that all information he has given about himself is true and complete. The buyer is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the information entered during the purchase. By ordering the item, the buyer accepts the Terms and Conditions listed on this site.
Please provide your disagreement with these terms (in whole or in part) in writing before you place your first order by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The customer is, within the meaning of the Customer Protection Act, any person who concludes a legal business or acts on the market for purposes not intended for his business or pursuit.
The seller is Blue Glacier d.o.o., headquarters in Miroslava Milica 1, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia. The company is registered with the Commercial Court in Zagreb, Croatia.
The prices of products available at the World Cat Finder webshop, as well as the prices of discounts and shipping are expressed in dollars ($) including VAT. The seller offers the possibility of wholesale and retail sales, and all prices quoted are retail and apply exclusively for all the Customers on the World Cat Finder webshop. The prices and other conditions are valid on the day of the order. Prices, payment terms, and special offers are subject to change and they can be changed without notice! The seller reserves the right to inform about the change or correctness of the price, as well as to give the buyer the opportunity to confirm or cancel his order.
Photos and descriptions
Photos and descriptions of individual products were obtained from the manufacturer and/or supplier of the product. The staff of the World Cat Finder webshop are trying to indicate the product characteristics as accurately as possible, but we reserve the right to make mistakes in the description and the photo of the product, so if you notice it, please let us know immediately by contacting us. Inquiries for individual products are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via the e-mail listed on the webshop. Upon receipt of the e-mail message, the employees of the World Cat Finder webshop will give the Buyer feedback on the availability and price of this product as soon as possible. The photos are not representative.
Filing Customer complaints
Pursuant to Article 10 of the Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette No. 41/14) we inform consumers that they can express their dissatisfaction with the purchased product or service by sending a written complaint via email to email@example.com.
World Cat Finder team